Our mission is to improve the quality of educational and care experiences of young children and their families in the region. We do this through offering training and support to early years professionals and equipping them with the tools to provide the highest quality learning environments.
- Passionate about the best-quality childcare and the right of children and their families to receive the best possible care and education.
- Committed to empowering early years professionals to become knowledgeable and skilled through the highest quality initial and ongoing training.
- Knowledgeable about child development and committed to keeping up to date with current research worldwide.
- Professional, proactive and realistic about what we do
- Focused on working in partnership with early years settings, recognising the uniqueness of learning community, and building relationships that encourage long term sustainable best practices.
- Committed to continuous improvement.